At the law firm of Nadel & Ciarlo, our New York City real estate lawyers are known for their in-depth experience and understanding of real estate matters and real property law. We study problems, disputes, issues and transactions from every angle to deliver real solutions that make sense.
We serve a diverse clientele in New York City, ranging from individual property owners and small businesses to co-op and condominium buildings and owners of large commercial properties. Our real estate attorneys draw on 25-plus years of knowledge and courtroom experience to provide authoritative counsel and formidable representation.
Experienced Handling of Complex Real Property Issues
Our boutique practice provides sophisticated solutions and strategy, from routine matters to high-stakes litigation and complex transactions. Our legal team handles the full spectrum of commercial and residential real estate matters:
- Transaction and property litigation — We represent both sides in disputes over the purchase or sale of real estate, fraud, breach of contract, and conflicts with neighboring property owners.
- Ownership, title and deed issues — We resolve disputes between co-owners over the use or disposition of property, often through partition actions, and address issues with deed transfers or title defects.
- Condo and co-op law — Nadel & Ciarlo advises cooperative and condominium boards on day-to-day operations, and represents boards, shareholders and unit owners in legal disputes.
- Landlord/property management law — We counsel both owners and managing agents of commercial and residential properties, represent landlords as well as tenants when conflicts arise.
- Complex real estate transactions — Our attorneys are adept at structuring complex real estate deals as the solution to resolving complicated disputes.
Focused Representation in Real Estate Disputes
We are proud of our exemplary record in complicated real estate cases, and we understand that clients have a great deal invested in the outcome. While we excel at creative and practical solutions that avoid court, our attorneys are known for taking command of real estate litigation when negotiations break down.
We practice in city, state and federal courts of New York City. Please call our NYC real estate law lawyers at 212-317-9500 or contact us online to arrange an appointment.